THE CENTRAL ALBERTA HISTORICAL SOCIETY PROGRAM
SPRING OF 2022
The Central Alberta Historical Society is back in action, and has arranged the following program of presentations at the Red Deer Museum, starting the third Wednesday of each month, at 7:00pm. Admission remains free. Everyone is welcome.
A online Zoom meeting may be used if government regulations do not allow group gatherings.
1. Jan. 19 – The Convent 1908-1968 – Mary Gardiner
2. Feb. 16 – Irene Parlby – Alexis Soltice
3. Mar. 16 – The Ellis Bird Farm – the first 40 years – Myrna Pearman.
4. Apr. 20 – The Wildlife Refuge – Carol Kelley.
5. May 18 – The Residential School Cemetery – tour –
Please bring your mask, although wearing it is voluntary – but preferred. And stay tuned for our Spring season of presentations.